Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blast From the Past

Here is a card made with some old 2 step Stampin' Up stamps.  I love this set....I love tulips.  I made my own background with random stamps and various ink colors and then did the little front....same process and added a tad of Stickles.  And that was it.  And it only took me a couple of hours! LOL!  This was NOT a 5 minute and under card!
Love these pinks and greens together.

I entered this in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Challenge: No Rules! 
Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Challenge 74 Make Your Own Background

Going to have a busy next few days!

Happy Crafting to those who can squeeze a little time in to create!


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I really like the tulip image and how you've used it not only in the background but then the complete tulip as your focal point. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I really love that color combination too. I really like how you used the stamp both as a focal point and as background and the sparkles just add the best finishing touch. Thank you so much for sharing and joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you created. I should break out some of my SU sets that are collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all things Tulip including this card. Like the background, focal Tulip & stickles. There's a challenge at Anything Goes Ch74 make Your Own Background that you can enter this wonderful card in.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and beautiful Tulips (from Amsterdam?? haha)
    Beautiful creation.
    Lovely greet
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the shadows of the tulips too! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just trying to reach you this way---I sent you an email last week about publishing your watercolor for Scrapstreet. Check your spam folder...I'm going to resend today (check kelly@scrapstreet and purplekellystar--they are both me). Need info by Sept 1st.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!