Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Project Life, 2014: Week 22

I am finishing the year of 2014 with a posting of another Project Life Layout.  This is pitiful...here I am posting Week 22 and there are 52 weeks in the year which makes it look like I am less than half the way through! LOL!!!  But actually, I have completed some other layouts in the last half of the year so even though I am still woefully behind...it's not quite as bad as it looks!

But my resolution for 2015 is to start on time and keep up with it. I mean, how hard can it be to complete a 2 page layout weekly?!  (Probably, for me....very difficult!) But, I'm really going to give it my very best shot!!! LOL!

Here is 2 page spread of Week 22 which covers the last week of May (and over Memorial Day).

 I used Just Jaimee's May Storyteller kit with an Ali Edwards brush for the Week Card.

Here is the left side:
Kind of a minimum of journaling this week but I think I included enough information.

Here is the right side:

Whoops...well, lol...I just realized that in the bottom left photo I have journaled that David likes playing with his Tinker Toys...but, of course, these are LINCOLN LOGS!  Well, that's ok...easy to change when it's done digitally!  I will go do it in a moment.

And that's it for me for 2014. Wishing everyone the most fabulous 2015! 

Happy Crafting!!!


2 comments:

  1. Fun photos to enjoy!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this week! Perfect mix of photos and words! I'm not impressed that you're only on Week 22, because I know you also worked ahead. I'm on 24 (I think), and THAT is pathetic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!