Sunday, October 9, 2011

Erin Go Bragh!

So I am in Ireland and boy oh boy have we seen the wet weather the British Isles are known for! But I think it adds to the charm and hasn't dampened our touring spirits at all. It's been fabulous. Scotland was great and I'm enjoying Ireland just as much. We arrived in Belfast by ferry and spent two days learning about and seeing Northern Ireland. Stunning! Now we are in the Republic...heading to Galway and Connemara today.
I wanted to put a few pictures up but couldn't figure out how to do them from the iPad so it will have to wait.
My new favorite food? Porridge with Irish whiskey!
Cheerio!
Hope you all are busy crafting! I'll have to spend some time checking out your blogs when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures- have a wonderful time!!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your photos. We had some much needed rain last night. TX Rangers game was rained delayed twice and thank goodness they won 3-2 which was the score before the game was delayed the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!