Sunday, February 9, 2014

More Fun with Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day.  I love chocolate on Valentine's Day.  I hope someone gives me some chocolate! ;)

Here is another card I made for Valentine's Day.  The circle background is part of a card purchased in the Silhouette online store.  I just cut redid a few things about it to suit my plan for the card.

The printed paper is American Crafts as is the dimensional sticker on the top. 

Easy peasy but fun to do.  I love the way the Silhouette effortlessly cut the background.  Zip, zip, zip and it was done!



It is beautiful in my neck of the woods today...off to do a nice walk with the dog!

And although this doesn't have anything to do with papercrafting or Valentine's Day... isn't this pretty?

Happy Crafting and Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Like the circle layer. Especially like the words peeking thru. You've given me an idea to create a layer like this with heart shapes. The water photo reminds me of Hawaii. Where is it? Here in Central TX was foggy this morn and is cold now and forecast yesterday was that it was suppose to warm up to 50s-60s and I do not see that happening. Glad the the ice & snow of 2 days last wk is melted.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine's card and enjoy that warm weather. Aren't you glad you aren't in Atlanta right now? I'm in DE and hoping to actually get BACK to Atlanta tomorrow..we'll see how it goes. Enjoy the sunshine and get lots of crafting done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!