Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Project Life: Week 51

I'm finishing...I'm finishing....
I actually have finally completed weeks 51 and 52 for Project Life.  That is a major accomplishment for me and I'm proud of it...and I am most happy to say "I'M DONE"!  Well, not quite done...as I have an insert layout or two to finish and I do need to complete some touches to make it totally done!

But it's getting there.  And as I struggle to close out 2013 I am getting behind with 2014! LOL!!!

If it weren't for 3 cutie pie kiddos who are growing way to fast and a huge event for us this year with the wedding of my son...well, I just might skip 2014 altogether!  But no...

I was not at home when I did this layout so I didn't have my huge stash of stuff and made do with what I had on hand. 

I used some papers from BoBunny...and now I realize I have a whole 6x6 pad so maybe when I get a chance I'll add a few things!  Who knows...?

Here is the left side:


I used my Silhouette to cut out "Week 51" with the Impact font.

I love the photos on this page...especially the one of my son in law holding the baby and both are fast asleep.  I also love the photo of me reading to the children...they do love books and stories.  And I love, love, love all the ladies in the top photo...what great times we have together! (These are the ladies I play tennis with...although a few were missing!)

Here is the right side:
 What great stories these photos tell!
I made the journaling card by cutting out the one panel and then layering it with some foam tape.  I added a button and some ribbon to spiff it up a bit! ;)

I added a little ribbon  to the following journaling card in another attempt to "spiff" it up!  LOL!
And that's if for today, my friends!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. You did great, Susan, especially considering you had few supplies! The blues are so pretty. I'm stuck on 52/3. I have right under 4000 photos for that week and a half. Good grief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the photo on you reading story book & the one with the little one & Dad sleeping. Have a photo of daughter when she was younger & hubby sleeping in the recliner chair.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your families year, such a big task to take on, I still don't have it in me. Soon I will be making wedding invites for our second son who is getting married this summer. So good to see you, I hope you are warm, today we are under about a foot of snow ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!