Friday, October 12, 2012

Make a Wish!

I got about 15 minutes of mojo going today and made this card:
Someone special in our lives is having a birthday next week and I made this card for her.  I used Penny Black stamps and embossed with Zing white embossing powder.  The blue paper and ribbon is Papertrey Ink.  The scalloped punch is a Fiskars punch but did you really need to know that?  Probably not. 
I do love this stamp set though...it comes with lots of little circle thingies and some sentiments as well.  So pretty and there is something about a dandelion that makes you want to make a wish!
I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for a little more texture.  And oh yes.... I guess you can see I corner rounded 3 of the 4 corners.  Whoopie!  LOL...I just get such a kick when people give so much detail on how they make things.  "I took white paper from Walmart and cut it down to 4.73560 inches by 5.0286750 inches and used my Fiskars punch purchased in 2000 to cut a 1.84692 circle"  LOL!
Of course, sometimes people create these great things and don't give you any clue how they made it! LOL!  I don't know which is worse!



And that my friends, is it for today!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This wonderful card is sure to grant the recipient's wish for a Happy Birthday.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!