Monday, October 22, 2012

Splish-Splash!

Hello All!  As I mentioned in yesterday's post I cropped the weekend away with some of my friends.  We had a great time and I got a lot done....for me....World's Slowest Scrapper!
I am using the We R Memory Keepers slotted page protectors for many of my pages.  I thought it would make it so much simpler to scrap but it still takes some planning and you still have to embellish...you just use smaller sheets of paper! LOL!  Anyway, I had this photo of the Splash Fountain at the pool my kids go to and found a cute one in the Silhouette Store to cut.
Here it is outside the page protector so you can see it without glare:
 I thought I was so smart cutting this and it was so cute....and then I saw the 30 or so water drops that would have to be hand adhered!  What I did was put the cut out piece over the fountain which was already adhered and then I could more easily position the tiny pieces.  I'm so smart! HAHA!
I used a little Glossy Accents on the drops and the puddle and it just turned out so cute!  Papers are from a collection by Close to My Heart.
And here is the reverse side:
Simple and fun but for me NOT fAsT!  HAHA!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. The water fountain is splash-tastic. Cute photos. I also like the turtle.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable page, love the little rain drops on that pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Susan, You are very smart and a fantastic scrapper. Your page turned out great and I love that you added the glossy accents to the drops making them look like water droplets. And that sweet baby in the pic is adorable. Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!