Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Precious Baby

One of my very closest friends became a first time grandmother to a precious little baby girl about 2 1/2 weeks ago.  I went over yesterday to meet her for the first time and I also grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of her.  We didn't get the greatest pictures because she was a'wigglin'!  She never would shut her eyes and go to sleep.  I don't think she wanted to miss a thing! LOL!
Here she is...her name is Reese Elisabeth and she came into this world weighing 5lbs 3ozs...a teensy little girl. 
I used my Silhouette to decorate a plain white gift bag...I love doing names for the intended on my baby bags and the mothers seem to love seeing their newborn baby's name on the bags.
The font is Lauren Script (a TTF) and can be downloaded for free HERE. It welds nicely on the Silhouette as you can see.  The ballet slippers are a freebie file from SVGCuts. com. 
That's it for today!

Hope everyone has a great day and maybe a little time for crafting! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos & gift bag. Especially like the pink flowered hat. Reese Elizabeth is precious & tiny. Have a hard time remebering how tiny babies are since my daughter will be 21 the end of this yr.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean....my "kids" are 25 (nearly 26) and 32...I had forgotten what it was like to be around little babies and then my daughter started having kids! One day perhaps you'll be a grandmother and get to enjoy the baby thing all over again....and it really is more fun as a grandparent! :)

      Delete
  2. Sooo sweet! I love the gift bag too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!