Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Second Batch of Christmas Tags

In my post yesterday I showed 5 of the 10 Christmas tags we made at Archiver's during the class I took Monday night.  They were such fun to make...all worked up pretty quickly. 
I generally put my handmade tags on gifts to my family and then I grab them back before they get tossed for recycling! LOL! 
Anyway, here is the second group of tags....
I loved this little snowman which we stamped twice and layers.  I also loved the little banner we made with the toothpick.  Too cute!
The round tag below was actually also dry embossed with an embossing folder and then highlighted with a Stardust Gel Roller pen. 
 OK, the one below was one of my personal favorites because I just loved that punched shape (an EK Success punch) on top of a square piece of card stock that was "Corner Chomped".  I just love the white paper against the red cardstock.  Besides just stamping the "to" and "from" we also just stuck a little gingerbread man on top. Too easy and too cute!


They were all fun to make....I'll look forward to attending again next year!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!