Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Tags: Part 3

Whoooooeeee.....I have been remiss in blogging this past week.  Life just keeps happening.  Time with the grandkids has been great...we did a photo shoot of our little BullDAWG (UGA) yesterday and here he is:

We had such fun trying to pose him (not successfully most of the time!)...we set him up on a bed....opened the blinds...put a heating pad under him and had a heater on in the room and he just slept most of the time.  Too cute!  But we never could get the really cute Anne Geddes type photos...we would "mold" him and he'd quickly unmold!  LOL!
We had fun, though!  My grandkids are so well documented, you know?  Digital photography has been life changing for me.  My husband says he only has one or two photos from when he was a baby.  My grandkids have thousands!!!  Amazing.  I. Love. It.

Onto Christmas Tags....here are the final four I made at the class I took....uh, two weeks ago!

The tag above was simply done by coloring stamps with markers on a tag cut on the Silhouette Cameo.  The coloring part is not my favorite technique.  Not much into "huffing"...I generally over huff or under huff.  On this tag I over huffed my sentiment a bit so it looks like it says "Merry and Nacht"...should have reduced my huffing and then it might have looked like "Merry and Bright"...like it was supposed to! LOL!

The tag below was done with the cutest little penguin stamp...which we stamped, colored a bit and cut out.  We added a tad of washi tape and some baker's twine and that was it.  Easy.
The third tag for sharing was a favorite....we punched the ornaments with an EK Success punch, stamped the date with a Paper Smooches stamp which we did before embossing it.  Added a few little embellishments and that was it!  I loved the bright and cheerful papers!
The last tag we did was this one:
Again we used some bright Christmasy papers, stamped "December 25" on a word bubble which was punched with an American Crafts punch.  The cute little Santa is an 3D sticker from Petaloo.  CUTE and fast!

That's it for today, my friends.  Thanks for stopping by and...
Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. My goodness, Susan! Your tags are amazing! (And so are the photos of your grandson!) You really should open an Etsy shop for things like this and your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him in his little pumpkin hat, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!