Sunday, September 28, 2014

More Birthday Fun!

I am in need of a few more birthday cards for October.  Lots of people getting older.  Not me.  HAHA!

Here is another card made with the Paper Smooches Birthday Posse set.  I colored the turtle with a few Copic Markers and then put some glitter sheen over him and, lastly, added a googly eye.

I used some embossed paper from We R Memory Keepers.  It reminded me of the turtle shell. 
Here's a closeup of the little cute guy:

And that's it for today...I'm on the run!  Hoping to get some crafting in later!

Happy Sunday, Happy Crafting and Keep Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Like how you colored the cute turtle. Like teh wiggle eye. It's great to bee an Oct birthday person like this BEE.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!