Friday, January 16, 2015

Gift Card Box

I found this very cute gift card box file in the Silhouette Online Store by Jamie Lane Designs.  It cut very easily and was fun to put together.  What is different about this little guy is that it has a little "pop up" that holds the gift card.

I have a friend who had a baby about a hundred years ago and I was really late getting a gift to her so today was the day....

I made the little card box with some Die Cuts With a View papers called Baby Boy Nursery. 

After I took the photo and was heading out the door I realized I hadn't taken a photo showing how the pop up mechanism works so I stopped quickly and took another photo:

And no...I didn't give the new mother a Lowe's gift card....it was just one I had to show how the card sits.

I love it...love the way these boxes cut and I thought the flower on top was so pretty!

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. It's all in the wonderful presentation. Nice way to give the gift card inside. I have some of the DCWV Baby Boy Nursery.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!