Saturday, August 13, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys 2 Page Layout



Here is another two page layout with the Basic Grey Oliver Page kit.  I loved all the papers and the Chipboard elements.  I didn't do anything too special on these layouts except slap the stuff on the page BUT I did take these photos of AG (Adorable Grandson) before he morphed into LMM (Little Monster Man).  (I do like to use enlargements on layouts...these were all 5x7s and I love the way they filled the pages!)   AG had just learned to crawl in these photos and was becoming one busy little guy.  I just love these pictures of him.  You can just see the curiosity and sweetness in his little face...although I think the one on the top left shows the itsy bit of LMM trying to emerge!  And by the way LMM is just as cute as ever.  He'll now walk up to you and give unsolicited kisses.  How sweet is that for an Omie's heart!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie!! Very nice layout. So great to have these memories.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe such a sweet little man:) Love the LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! (The Date Police wants to know, is the tag for the date? Ü)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so totally sweet. Love it if you'd link up to my boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!