Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Did It!

After much review and time spent researching and investigating I BOUGHT A SILHOUETTE CAMEO!  I love my Cricut and know I am only 1/4 of the way through my own personal challenge of using all of my Cricut cartridges but I just couldn't resist.  I found a decent price through Amazon with free shipping and I just learned that Silhouette America is offering a 25% discount on subscriptions through February 3rd.  There are some wonderful files in the shop that are just begging to be put in my shopping cart.  I've just heard such wonderful things about the way this machine cuts so we shall see! 

I just got notified through Amazon it will be here February 1!  Woohoo!!!  Don't you love Amazon and their free shipping?

I also bought another little toy recently and hope it arrives tomorrow so I can share it with you.

No time for crafting the last few days...too many other things going on but life is GREAT!  I got to spend some time with David today...we went to the playground and he had lots of fun running, running and more running!  I love that kid!  It's so much fun watching him grow...

Hope you all are getting some crafting in!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to hear your review and see what you create with it! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Looking forward to finding out if you like it. I really want to get one, but not in the budget right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! Look forward to what you create. It's not in my budget. I'm considering the Sizzix Eclipse that cuts the Tim Holtz stamp images so have to save up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!