Monday, March 5, 2012

And We Have MORE Baby Girl Layouts!

A quick post today...the week begins and so do my weekly activities beginning with some tennis this morning.  Typical of March we will be playing in hurricane force winds! LOL!

Here is another 2 page layout I did of Taylor's birth.  These photos were taken when I was trying to wiggle my way in between the DADDY and the DOCTOR who were preparing to cut the cord.  I remember Daddy David kept asking "Here?", "Here?", "Here?".  It was kind of funny....I think he was worried about snipping!

And here...without further ado...are the layouts:

 I used the Lavender Chateau paper stacks from DCWV (same line I used in the sketch challenge layout from yesterday).  The flourishes and the frames or labels were cut with my Silhouette.  I loved that journaling frame...nice room for writing...and sometimes my journaling is rather spotty!  I put some Swarovski crystals on the flourishes for a little extra something.  Again...I love the balance the 8x10 gives the 2 page layout with the smaller 5x7s.   Photos of a birth need to be dramatic, don't they?  I wouldn't want small photos swallowed up on my pages.  

Well, that's it for today, girlies!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures- you are right- these should be bigger pictures- it's a big event! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney and I were just talking about an umbilical cord this afternoon so I'll have to go back and show her this photos. I never print this big, but I think I might have to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!