Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter!

We will be spending the day with the adorable grandkids and their parents and my just graduated from college but looking for a job please help (!) son eating Honey Baked Ham (thanks, Debbie!), German potato salad made by Omie, deviled eggs, more food than can be imagined and carrot cake!  And lots of chocolate!

I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends, too!!!

And if you get some time to craft...that will be a bonus!

(and Blogger is changing it's format and I'm all befuddled!)




3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Yes, blogger is changing their format. Somehow my blog was changed to the new format awhile ago.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Easter Blog design, hope you enjoyed your day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Susan- I hope you had a wonderful day! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!