Sunday, December 30, 2012

Favorite Projects of 2012

As the year comes to an end it's time to set some goals for 2013.  I've already mentioned how I want to focus a little more on my photography and I want to commit to Project Life.  Both will go hand in hand, I think.

I also reflect on what all I've done in 2012.  I was looking at Jackie Rockwell's BLOG and she posted her favorite cards of 2012.  I thought what a great idea but instead of cards I'll post my favorite projects!

Here are projects from January to June (you can click on each picture if you want to go back to the original post).

JANUARY
I loved this little layout of my little man and artist.

FEBRUARY
No kid cuter to me....and the layout was prefect! :)

 MARCH
Sweetest baby girl in a tutu ever!

APRIL
I loved this card done with coffee filters.

MAY
Party invitations cut out on my Silhouette Cameo!


JUNE
Very proud of this photo I took.  

How fun it was for me to go back and look at some of the things I'd done this past year.  My projects are like my babies, though...it's difficult for me to just choose one!  LOL!!!

Happy Crafting...I'll be back tomorrow with the second half of the year!


3 comments:

  1. You've really made some cool projects this year, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are ADORABLE Susan! The coffee filter card is so beautiful!!! Love the sweet party invitations too. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects!!! :) You must be proud of what you've created/accomplished in 2012!!!!!

    Happy New Year!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!