Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hope Your Christmas Was Merry!

We had a wonderful Christmas....hustle, bustle, lots of fun...great food...lots of family...and today I am going to recover!  I am "plumb tuckered out"! Today I will not leave the house and I'm going to go in my craft room and play.  I have decided to participate in Project Life so I want to get some "prep" work done! HAHA!  My friend, the fabulously talented Donna Gibson, was named to Becky Higgins Design Team for Project Life for 2013 and she is going to help keep me motivated.

Just a quick share today of a decorated recycled gift bag.  Someone gave me this plain bag and I cut the mistletoe out with my Silhouette with a free shape from the Silhouette store.

Nothing special here....but it was cuter than the plain gift bag and so easy to do.

We did spend Christmas Eve at my daughter's house and were there when my two grandangels came downstairs to see if Santa had come.  David "gets" the whole Santa thing...Taylor is not quite there yet but next year will, I'm sure!

Here they are coming down the stairs:
David is looking towards the tree to see what is there.  I just love the look on his face!  He had a great day and Taylor did too....in fact, after our meal we found him like this:
Worn out!

Well, I am off to go find another blog template since Christmas 2012 is now a thing of the past.  Time for a change!

Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

  1. I'm doing PL prep work, too! I'm determine to keep this whole thing simple. So maybe I'll get my stressing out over with beforehand by making decisions now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I should first stress about my blog header. I totally overlook it and don't think about having not changed it in . . . 2 or 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of the grandkiddos, looks like they had a blast. Hope you got a lot done in your craft room today, I did some paper organization but that's it. I think we need to have a Project Life get together. I need to get finished with 2012 so I'm all in order for 2013. I'll need to check out Donna's blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!