Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Stampin' Up Kind of Day...

My good friend Lisa T. hosted her annual Stampin' Up party today.  I haven't been able to go the past couple of years because I was out of town so I was happy I would be able to go this year.  Her demonstrator, Robyn Ryan always has such cute ideas she shares.
We did 3 little make and takes and they were each really cute and easily done.  All were done with Stampin' Up products, of course!
The first was is a little purse box done with a die that we ran through the Big Shot.  Too cute and since all the score lines are embossed when you run it through the die cut machine it was very easy and fast to assemble:
 Just plain old, cute, huh?
The next was a card also done with some dies (a dressmaker die and a dress die), some ribbon, a little bling on a punched piece and some sanding on some embossed paper.  Very cute:
I loved the little flower punch....I may "need" that some day!
And lastly we made this card with a telephone booth stamp...I love the red and black...go Dawgs! :)
I love that black and white ribbon.
Anyway, it was fun and Lisa was the perfect hostess!  Thanks, Lisa!


5 comments:

  1. You're right! All three projects are very cute! You *need* that phone booth stamp for your travel collection. Totally says "LONDON"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful SU creations. I have the dress die bundle as well as the paper you sued & the tiny flower punch & the Telephone booth stamp that is part of a set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog that ends 3/22. I do not have the purse die.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Sue, you make the cutest crafts!!!! :D LOVE that super adorable purse!!! And that girly dress makes me flutter my eyelashes!!! hehehe (: And the telephone booth makes my heart melt, because I think they look so vintage-y and retro at the same time and I find them to be romantic!! Call me weird, but that's why I LOVE those phone booths!!! They also remind me of London for some reason!!

    How have you been?!!! I hope all's well with you and that the Lord is blessings!!! Sending warm hugs your way!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! Thanks for sharing my Stampin' Up! projects on your blog. It was great to see you again yesterday. I love your blog and can't wait to see more of it. If you need more Stampin' Up! supplies, you can find them at www.robynryan.stampinup.net. Stampinly Yours, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so glad that you got to come to my party. I always love getting together with our friends and crafting. Thanks again for coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!