Monday, March 11, 2013

It's My Anniversary!

It's my anniversary but not the kind of anniversary you are thinking of!  It's been 2 years since I started blogging on March 9, 2011!  I remembered it was around this time but didn't recall the date exactly so just went and looked it up.  I think I will have a glass of wine to celebrate this!
Cheers!
I did make it back from Florida and my fabulous 1 month at the beach.  My scrapbooking stuff is sitting on a pile on the floor of my room....now I  need to go through it all and put it away.  Ugh!  I took way more stuff than I used but I was glad I had those things "just in case".
I have spent my "anniversary" cleaning up my blog a bit and made some pages with tabs.  I still need to work on that but now at least I have a place where my readers or I can easily pull up my Silhouette Projects or my Project Life pages, as well, as Cricut projects.  Yay for ease of finding stuff! :)
I'm hoping to get back into some crafting within the next few days.  But first I need to get caught up on the hour sleep I lost traveling from Central Time to Eastern Time and another hour with this whole Daylight Savings Time thing!  I need a nap!!!

But after my wine perhaps....

Happy Anniversary, Expression Avenue!

2 comments:

  1. Raising my glass. Guess that means it is 2 yr Anniv for my blog since I started posting to it same time you did. I had created it before that but had not done anything with it. I've since deleted some of the early posts because of the photo size going over the limit and I had archived them off my hard drive.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!