Thursday, March 21, 2013

Project Life: Week 11 (Right Side)

A quick post today....I finished up my layout for Week 11 and here it is:
Again, to match the left side layout as well as the insert page I used Heidi Grace papers and embellishments.  In her line there are some really cute layered chipboard stickers like this one:
My grand kids are my sunshine! :)
I cut the following to items with my Silhouette Cameo from items purchased in the Silhouette store.  I thought they were just perfect for this page.

And that is it for today...have to run...the day is waiting!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Like the photos of their fun/joy, camera die image and the sunshine die.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I can't remember if I commented on your page yesterday, or if I just thought it in my mind. =) I love your cut-out embellishments! They're cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!