Monday, March 4, 2013

Thinking of You (Again) :)

I wanted to make a few more cards with the January Simon Says Card Kit....so many things in that kit with a fabulous stamp set.
This is what I came up with and it worked up really quickly:
The chevron stamp is from Simon Says Stamp and was inked with Hero Arts Neon inks.  The SSS kit also came with some really cute fabric "buttons" and I inked one with the same Neon inks.  A little embossing on a white Kraft sticker, some crochet thread and a few little baubly thingies finished this off!
There is a shadow on my sticker above but here you can see it a bit better:
That stamp inked and embossed so nicely!
That's it for today, little crafting chickadees.  It's beautiful here....I need to get outside!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Like the chevron stamping inking on the burlap. There's a Chevron challenge at Frosted Designs that you could enter this in.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cheerful card! Love what you did with the chevrons and how you wrapped the strings to make the sentiment on canvas hang like that. Very pretty!!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!