Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Here is another card made with the Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit.  I love how it turned out....I was inspired by a card which I thought was made by Kristina Werner but I've just spent 15 minutes searching for it and can't find it.  The card was similar with a few of my own touches, though.

The background was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. 

Here it is:
There is a little envelope on the front and I have a tag inserted in it. 
Here is the tag pulled out a little ways...I heat embossed three roses from the stamp set included in the kit and on the bottom right which you can't see....is a little heat embossed sentiment.
I also used one of the little chipboard hearts that came with the kit and put some white Enamel Accents on it.

I think the recipient will love it!

:)

I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes.

Happy Crafting to you!  It's rainy here in Atlanta today and I'm hoping to get into my craft room and work on my Project Life!


5 comments:

  1. I like the lace embellishing & the way the tag pulls out w/ the stamped Roses.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.
    To answer your question: I use only Kerri Bradford templates. They are super nice and on some you can even choose the borders. Check them out here:
    http://www.kerribradford.com/tagged/photo-templates-2/
    I think you will love them
    Hugs, T
    (PS: LOVE this card. The lace gives it that perfect touch!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot to mention that Kerri has a free photo template on her blog today ;) Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me again :)
    I don't think Kerri has an entire photo template kit with JUST 4x6 designs. I know her Snapshots #1 and #2 have a couple of 4x6 templates. Not all her templates have borders. For example if you see the picture of Snapshots #1, at the bottom of the picture it shows (this) + (this) = (this) If you have Photoshot elements, you can turn on the border by clicking on the little eyeball on the side.

    You can send me a personal email if you want (teriberi@bellsouth.net) I will gladly help you out. You can also email Kerri directly if you have any questions. She's EXTREMELY NICE!!!!! She helped me out a lot in the beginning. She also has some tutorial videos that are good. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo and I love the touch of lace. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!