Thursday, April 4, 2013

Project Life: Week 13 (Left Side)

I've had a very uncrafty last couple of days but they were good ones nonetheless!  My good friend was here from Florida for nearly a week and then we celebrated Easter at my house on Sunday.  My kids were here, my grandkids were here as well as a few more guests.  It was a great day despite it being a bit wet for an outdoor egg hunt.

Anyway, I got back into my craft room last night and worked on my Project Life for Week 13 which was March 24-March 30.  Here is the left side:

The papers I used this week were from Michael's own brand: Recollections.  I love the bright colors and they work great for Project Life at a loooooow price!  I used templates from The LilyPad for the photo collages.  How about the photo(s) on the bottom right.  I let my 3 1/3 year old grandson have at it (is that a southern expression?) with my camera on occasion and he does a wonderful job taking photos.  I decided to include those this week....our little budding photographer!

I added a few K and Company daisies to a filler card and added a wood veneer butterfly (Recollections but I think they are made by Studio Calico) that I inked with some Hero Arts Neon ink.  I also added some Stampin' Up Dazzling Details to the centers of the flowers and the butterfly and then stitched a flight trail for the little butterfly.
 I used one of the 3x4 inch slots for my "week" card.  I cut out the word "week" and offset it with my Silhouette.  I cannot remember what font I used but it did begin with a "C".  LOL!  The numbers are metal and are by Tim Holtz....and picked up ON CLEARANCE (read: very low price) at Michael's. 
 I added a wooden bird also inked with Hero Arts Neon ink to my "A Little Birdie Told Me...." card. 
Now....off to do the left side!

It's rainy here in Atlanta today... a perfect day to stay inside and craft!

Happy Crafting to You!

1 comment:

  1. Like the whimsy mustache photo. We had rain yesterday and colder weather but the sun has come out now here in Central TX.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!