Monday, July 22, 2013

Cards, Cards, Cards!

I've been on a card making roll!  It's getting ridiculous!  Stacks and stacks of cards everywhere.  I think I need a 12 step program for "card hoarders"!  I wonder if there would be interest in a reality series on card hoarders?  I mean...Honey Boo Boo seems to be doing all right!

So here is a card I made with the Simon Says Stamp May card kit.  I am just about caught up to July with my card kits....I love challenging myself to use up the items in the kits.  I go on and on about how wonderful those kits are...well, August's is just about ready for shipment! Yay!


I had cut the frames out with a Spellbinders set and they were in my stash in my box so when I went to make some cards I decided it was time to use them!  The roses were made with stamps from the kit and I just paper pieced them with some of the papers included.

Lots of paper prints on this card but I think they all worked nicely together.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. When I saw you mentioned Honey Boo Boo I thought it was mentioning me "HoneyBee". LOL. Like the cardstock texture for the Roses & leaves. There's a challenge at Totally Papercrafts make Your Own Flowers you can enter this wonderful card in.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card! See! There's another advantage to PL - PL is so much faster and more complete than any other scrapping method, which leaves you LOTS of time for card making. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!