Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Life: Week 28

I am rocking Project Life.  Yep, I'll toot my own horn.  I finished week 28 the other night and in case you aren't keeping up with things....Week 28 was just last week.  Yep.  Right.  For me Week 28 includes the dates of July 7-July 13.

My definition of "rocking" Project Life means I'm done.  Award winning photography?  Uh, no...
Award winning layouts.  Uh, no...

Last week I approached my pictures with the idea of "I have a lot going on so I need to get these pages done quickly".  That is something that has worked so well for me with this Project Life format.  I can be as creative as I want to be and hand make every thing.  Or not.

This was a "not" week.

That's ok.  I still rock.

Here is the left side:


I used some cards by Recollections (Michaels brand) and some little feltie embellisments from My Little Yellow Bicycle.

The word "week" was cut out with a Memory Box alpha and some Papertrey Ink felt.  The number stickers are some from my stash and are probably quite old!




And here is the right side:
The picture of my friend, Kim was actually taken the Saturday before but it's my Project Life and I can make up the rules as I go.  ;)

I got quite a few pictures of the venue where we will be having our rehearsal dinner so I wanted to include those.

And I love photos of my grandkids sweet little hands!

Here's another journaling card with a little feltie.  Too cute and so simple.


Like I said.... I rock.  (At least in my own grandmother of a mind!)

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. You DO rock!! And you help keep me motivated. I love the hand-holding photo, too. I love all of the photos of them together. I hope they're always so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome at keeping caught up, you inspire me to stay on top of things and I always love how you add so many adorable embellishments in your book. Maybe since I'm not as far behind this time I'll be able to add a few more :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!