Thursday, July 4, 2013

Shall We UnWined? Version 2

Happy Independence Day to all of you living in the USA!

It is a rainy day here in Georgia (do you hear Ray Charles singing?)...I think many picnics have been moved indoors and fireworks displays don't look too promising.   But it IS a great day nonetheless!

We are having ribs for dinner.  I "fake" barbecue them and my family loves them so that will be our little celebration.

Life is good...

Here is another card made with the Archiver's card kit and Unity Stamps.  I love the way these cling stamps stamp...such a clear and crisp image!

I used a LifeStyle Crafts embossing folder for the speech bubble and sanded it to get the image you see here.  I distressed the edges of the background paper...paper pieced the bottle and added some Enamel Accents to the hearts as well as some bling.  And I used a Corner Chomper for the duh...corners.

Easy peasy.  And flat....


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your rain! We're having unusually great weather here. We're only in the 80s, and it's bright and sunny. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!