Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just For You


I bought an exclusive card kit from Archiver's recently which came with Jillibean papers and stamps.  The kit was designed to make small 3x3 cards but I prefer to make standard sized cards.  I mean...what do you do with a zillion 3x3s?  They are good for gift enclosures but you can't really mail 'em so I don't need a zillion of them around.  I'd prefer to have a zillion standard cards in case I might, some day, want to part with one and mail it.  :)

The Jillibean paper was very nice....chevron on one side and dots on the other.  I liked that.
Anyway, easy card today.  Simple stamping and embellishing....


I ran the white cardstock through my Big Shot with a Stampin' Up embossing folder that makes pinpoint clouds.  Love that folder and was glad to finally use it! HAHA!

The butterfly was stamped and cut and popped up on some dimensionals.  I added a little bling to the body of the butterfly.

And that's it.  Fast and easy.

I've entered this in the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Dotty
and the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. "...in case I might, some day, want to part with one and mail it." Haha! I love your honesty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card, love the texture on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this grogeous CAS card! The background paper and color scheme are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!