Friday, August 16, 2013

Project Life: Week 31

I've been very slow posting this week.  I actually finished Week 31 last Saturday but only took the time today to get some photos of it!  So much going on....What, you ask?  I have no clue but the time keeps on passing!

This week I used an Echo Park kit that I had picked up at Hobby Lobby during a 50% off sale recently.  Good deal...these Echo Park paper packs have lots of letter stickers, cardstock embellishments and, of course, papers.  I loved this one....it was For the Record2: Documented by Lori Whitlock.  A great thing about the Echo Park kits is that there is also a digital version for the digital scrappers.  I used to do digital scrapbooking and still dabble in it....but I like the feel of paper in my hands so went back mostly to paper.  But I do still do it.  As they say...I am bi-scraptual!
;)

Here is the left side:
 And, of course, I get some lovely glare on my photos...but that's because they buckle a tad because of all the cool stuff I put on the cards!
Heheheheh....
Here is my week card complete with some very cool stitched Thickers and a little layer here and there:

Here is a little filler card with just a few popped up embellishments.

Here is the right side:
...this page is just filled with lots of photos of my grandkids enjoying the "little moments" in life.  I love all the photos of them having fun and doing different things!
I used a few Lily Pad templates that I colored a bit.  Not too extravagant but this week I got away from all the white.  I also did some of the journaling printed directly on the photo.  It was fun!

And that's it for today!

I cropped with friends last Saturday when I completed this page.  It's been nearly a week and my stuff still hasn't been unpacked yet.  Going to go work on that now!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. I agree! You have lots of cool stuff on your pages! =) Your pages are always fun to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pages--love that you are documenting all these good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out well and I love using kits too-love the colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the frog ride. Wonderful that they are going to Home Depot and doing the child workshops.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!