Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rainy Day...Time to Play!

It's a wet day here in Atlanta today...a perfect day for some paper crafting! :) Not that I need an excuse, though! 

Here are a couple of cards I made last week during my card making marathon.  Both were made with the March Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month.

 I used the little stencil that came with the kit and Memento Luxe inks which I "daubed" in for the rainbow and then heat embossed the colors with clear embossing powder for an extra bit of shine.

The second card which was CASED from a card from someone/somewhere (and yes, I did try to look it up but couldn't find the inspiration card) was done with the Martha Stewart scoreboard to give a little embossed dimension to the background layer.  A very simple card.  I. Like. Simple. Sometimes. 

Again....all done with elements from the March card kit which you can see here.  I love, love, love the stamp set that came with it.  


Of to make and create! (She says with hope!)

Happy Crafting and Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!