Sunday, June 8, 2014

And a Thank You to You!

I made a couple of thank you cards to send to some dear friends who had showered me with some wonderful gifts and well wishes on my birthday last month.
One is a blue lover and one likes pink so that's why I chose the colors I did! :)
For the first one I laid down a sort of wash of water color with Distress Inks and then spritzed it with a bit of water. The water reacts with the distress inks and moves the color away.  So fun!  I used a Simon Says Stamp die cut that I inlaid with some black cardstock.
Here is the blue version...without the splotches of water resist:


Simple cards...flat to mail...lots of fun to make!  And thanks to my friends for being so sweet to me!

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!