Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

You may have seen this floating around Facebook or Pinterest...
It is so me...and maybe some of you can identify!  I have all these plans of things I want to do and make....and then the next thing I know we are at the day of the event and I've done NADA!  Nothing!!!  LOL!!!  I didn't even buy a pumpkin!  Of course, I don't have children here and I will be gone this evening to celebrate with my grandchildren and eat their candy when they've gone to bed.

I have pretty much given all of my decorations to my kids so I don't even set anything out anymore.  Sad.  Not really.

Anyway, I did make a couple of treat boxes for the little tots that I filled with just a few little things.  Their mother doesn't like them to have a lot of candy.  So sad...  LOL!

Here are the little boxes...all done with the Silhouette Cameo and designs by Cali Arroyo.  Cute.

 Fast and easy....and cute!

That's it for today...hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! I like the treat boxes. Like the wiggle eyes. Like chocolate. As you well know my hubby carves a styrofoam pumpkin each yr. I've posted the 2014 pumpkin of The Black Pearl Pirate Ship.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had more trick or treaters this yr than last yr. Being it was on Fri may have made the difference. The teens liked hubby's carved pumpkins.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I don't even bother to plan anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!