Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What's Brewing?

I've been a bit behind on my card making because I have spent soooo much time working on Project Life but that's ok.  Crafting is crafting...whether it's done digitally or with paper and scissors.  Anyway, it was fun to get into my craft room and actually drag out that paper trimmer.

I made a couple of cards with the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for October.  I know I have gone on and on about these kits but I just love them.  The price is great and they are generally packed with goodies.  And I love the challenge of being presented with a box of stuff and using my own ideas to come up with something.  These kits are different from most card kits in that they are simply a box of coordinating supplies...you will get an idea sheet...but it's not a kit that tells you to take paper A and glue it to paper B and stick embellishment C on it.  I like that...although sometimes I do like the take paper A and glue it to paper B approach.

Anyway...here is the fun kit for October which can be purchased HERE:

The stamp set is coffee or tea themed...to cute!

Here is the card I made for using a card by Shari Carroll as inspiration.  Her design...my choice of papers...
:)
The kit came with a little metal die for the cup.  I love it!  I hope Simon Says Stamp continues to include their dies in the kits!  Do you hear me, Simon Says Stamp???  ;)




I am sending this to an elderly aunt who is having a birthday soon.  She loves her coffee so I thought she'd enjoy the card and a note from me.

And that's it for today...

Happy Crafting and Keep Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!