Monday, February 23, 2015

Project Life 2015: First Layouts

I posted earlier today the first layout I had completed for Project Life 2015. Since I had a little time this afternoon I went ahead and completed the right side of my two page layout using Traci Reed's January 2015 kit.

And without further ado...here it is:


 I think it works out just fine with squared corners (my big dilemma for 2015) and my new slightly larger templates are a bit faster for me to work with.  Besides the Traci Reed elements and papers I used a few templates from the Lily Pad and Lori Whitlock.

Here are both pages side by side:


What can I say?  It's a start!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!! You are moving right along! These pages look fabulous!! Now you can stop thinking and making decisions and whip out those pages! (I predict you'll pass me soon. That would be good because it would spur me on.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa ... really nice, Susan! I see you used a patterned background and square corners. I'm going square for 2015 I think. I can't tell, but I don't think you've got shadows on your frames. I will experiment. Down I go to my lower level to get started on 2015!! You and Donna inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!