Sunday, March 27, 2011

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!

Here are a few coupons to help you get those things you NEED!!!




And for those who have Archiver's close by...
And a great thing about Archiver's is that you can show them the coupon on your phone....so no need to waste paper! So just right click on the following coupon and email it to yourself and then pick it up on your phone! Easy Peasy!
And for the iPhone users (and may work with other smartphones, as well) Joann's has an app where you can download coupons to your "wallet".  Then when you check out you just show the virtual code to the cashier and the discount is entered.  Way cool...I love apps, I love gadgets....I am the App and Gadget Queen (plus I love a good coupon!)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!