Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New to Blogging!

I've decided to set up a blog to share my journey down Expression Avenue...a place to show my love for papercrafting of any kind!  Every since I was a small child I've had a love for anything PAPER!  In elementary school I loved cutting out letters for the bulletin board...I was an avid paper doll collector and spent hours on my bedroom floor cutting the dolls and clothes out.  Give me a pair of scissors and some adhesive...a stack of paper and I am HAPPY!

I have just about every tool known to scrapbooking or paper crafting including a Cricut Expression, a Gypsy and a Cuttlebug...and am always looking to add to my collection!

I hope you'll join me in my travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!