Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday Party Invititations

ABG (Adorable Baby Girl) is turning 1! ....and my own ABG is turning 30-something the day after.  Oy Vey!

We are gearing up for a small very pink, very fluffy birthday party for our favorite little girl.  We just cannot believe the year has gone by so quckly.  Taylor is almost walking....guess she is leaving the baby stage (*sniff*) and becoming a toddler (yikes!).  She can go from 0-90 in next to nothing on those knees though and we are forever pulling things out of her mouth...paper, dog food, dirt,...you name it....if it will fit it will go in!

So much fun!

I made these party invitations...a little purse that I cut on my Cameo from a design from the Silhouette store.  I also cut out a few hearts and stuck on a few buttons and ribbon.  Very fast and we were happy with the way they turned out.

Not the greatest lighting in that photo above...how cool you can see my left hand, though....huh?  LOL!!!

And one of the invitations by itself:


And lastly, a photo of the inside....with the important information blurred out "to protect the innocent".



They were fun and they were fast and very girly...

Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

  1. I love these Susan so cute. I can't believe your granddaughter is going to be 1 already.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink (try saying that a couple times) invitations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I'm sure they will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!! They are adorable and perfect for a sweet little girl party! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ADORABLE! Time does fly by so fast, huh? Babies growing up and the rest of us are just getting older....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What in the world is NOT Paula-esque about these? They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan, love your invatations, just lovely.
    I have been away from blogging due to illness and hospitalization and rehab. But I am starting to get back in the routine. Missed all my blogger friends so much.
    Judie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!