Monday, May 21, 2012

Flying By...

I spent the last half of the week doing mounds of laundry, cleaning, running errands, etc.  Decidedly uncrafty!  But I did have a little time yesterday and made this little card.  I used the very cute Lawn Fawn set "Flying By"...I thought it was appropriate because who knows when I will be off again! 

I ordered a whole bunch of stamp sets from Custom Crops a few weeks back when they were having a sale, of course....but this was the first one I got to.  I had seen it used on some of the sites around the blogging world and I just loved the little paper airplanes.  I used to fold a great paper airplane.  Note to self:  Show my grandson that skill...he will be awed... :)


 
 I used Echo Park This and That papers, Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, some baker's twine and a Signo pen for some pen stitching.  the card base is a JilliBean kraft card that I also picked up from Custom Crops.

Here is a closeup of the cute little paper airplanes.  I'm hoping a plane takes me overseas again soon!



Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. The pilot in me likes the paper airplane theme. Especially like the paper pattern used for the airplanes & the faux stitching.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love the design of it! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card, love the mix of patterned papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!