Sunday, May 6, 2012

I celebrated my birthday the other day in grand style.  My kids gave me a Kindle 3G so I have had a great time downloading books and I just love that I can check books out of my local library at NO COST! 

We celebrated with all the kids and grandkids at my daughter's house....I just loved that we could all be together.  Most special birthday EVER!


And here's a photo of Taylor after thoroughly enjoying one of the cupcakes we had!
She'll be a year in another month!  Wow!
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday...it seems you had a good time. Lovely family photo... enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. I like the short hair cut on your daughter. My daughter prefers to turn the pages of an actual book so no Kindle for her.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Susan, I can see you celebrated with the best (Family) and those adorable Grand children. Oh Taylor seems like she had the best of time with that cupcake, It became part of her (so adorable). I am glad you had a great time at the lake house and I'm loving your double layouts. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Susan!! Glad you had a great day :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics thanks for Sharing... I love the last one looks like the cupcake was really enjoyed. Happy belated birthday my friend.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!