Friday, January 25, 2013

Project Life Worksheet

There are many project life planners and worksheets out there....quite a few on Pinterest, in fact, but none met my needs.  I wanted a two week spread on one little ol' 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper so I decided to make my own.  Mine looks like this:
....and as I said prints out on one 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of standard ol' paper.  A whole week on one sheet...uh, yeah, that's what I wanted! If you want to dowload it click on the image above or HERE....it will not have the gray background (that's just so you can see it here) because who wants to use all that ink??? :)

Happy Crafting!  


3 comments:

  1. So clever of you to make this page, and so sweet of you to share it! Thanks, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to create & thansk for sharing. When I was at Wolfe Camera/Ritz I saw a layout like this or close to this when I was making my Chihuly Glass Art Dallas Arboretum (say that a couple times) photo album.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love having the double layout on one page. I'll definitely be using this one from now on. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!