Thursday, May 16, 2013

More with Simon Says Stamp's January Card Kit

I have still been working with the January card kit from Simon Says Stamp.    I ended up making about 6 cards, I think, with this kit and still have a few sheets of paper left.  Fun!  Great value and I love the stamps that were included. 

Here is another card I made with it:

Oh, uh, yeah....it is a cut out card...something I don't do often enough!  I used a Spellbinder scallop circle and a regular circle to cut out the shapes and a Fiskars scallop punch for the smallest scallop.  The Kraft sticker came with the card kit and I just inked it with some black VersaFine ink.
This is how it looks closed:
And when you open the card this is what you see:

I love the way it turned out and just might have to CASE myself on this. HAHA!

It was fun to do!  I like fun!  I like value and I think the SSS kits are a tremendous value! 


Lots of ! in that last line! 

!!!!

Happy Crafting....

1 comment:

  1. I like the way it looks open & the vertical strips overlapping the flower pattern paper.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!