Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life: Week 20

(For you Project Lifers out there...if you want to take a look at all my pages to date you can go to the Project Life 2013 tab just above this post.  It will take you to photos of all my pages.) 

Uh, Yeah.....I'm up to date!  (She brags...)

I decided to be a bit lazy and photograph THROUGH my page protectors this week.  Mostly because I wanted to give you a glimpse of how impressive my book is looking.  I mean...it is just so thick and meaty! Love it!

Here are my Week 20 layouts side by side:

This was a week for the kids....they had lots of fun things going on including a trip with Omie to Stone Mountain.

Here is the left side:


My week card was done with a Silhouette cut from the online store with some Thickers stickers (for the numbers) and a sticker from a Fancy Pants kit that was LEFTOVER!  I am loving using leftover stuff for my Project Life.  


We took the skylift to the top of Stone Mountain and David loved it.  He kept saying "This is awesome!".  Love that 3 1/2 year old.  I used a Lily Pad template for my photo and then just added part of a journaling card to the edge.


Here is the right side:


This card was included with my leftover kit and I just added some rub-ons to the card.  Simple and DONE!


Sometimes it's nice to add a little memorabilia so I added in our Skyride tickets.


The following two photos were also done with templates from Lilypad.  I use Photoshop Elements to drop my photos into the templates.  It's pretty easy and I love that it helps you get more photos on your layout.  Let your photos do the talking, I say!

I added a few stickers to this one:
 

I loved the Who, What, When, Where approach to this card.  And I added a few rub-ons to this as well.  

And that's it for today....

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS as always, even under the plastic. What would we do without our grandkids? They're really going to look our albums when they're older. For some reason I really like the graphics you've used this week. I guess they're so unique. Well, I can work on my Week 20 now. I always let you do/post your week first. Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!