Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life: Week 18 Right Side: Hero {sm}ARTS Take 2


I've written about my love with Hero Arts many times so I'll not bore you the details at this point.  I know it gets dull hearing about my love for this company.  LOL!  I only love Paul McCartney more!

Not true....

Anyway, here is the right side for my Project Life Week 18 which basically means I am ON TRACK.  I actually finished last week's layout last night for Week 19.  Woohoo!

Here is the right side...complete with more Hero Arts touches:


Do not ask me why the picture on the lower right looks like there is a purple haze around me.  Awful picture but it is what it is!  LOL!

I particularly love the way this card turned out!  Love those Hero Arts ink colors...
The background was stamped with the Tweed background stamp and then I used some other stamps from the Stamp Your Story to journal about sweet little Max, the dog we rescued and found a forever home for. I added a little Washi tape to "bold" it up a bit.


I also love this little journaling card.  I used the Friendly Flags stamp set to make my pennant.  It's not a new set or one in the Stamp Your Story Catalog but it is a great set nonetheless and worked so well for my Project Life.  I also stamped the background with the Newspaper Print stamp and embossed it with some clear embossing powder.

I put a little Studio Calico wood veneer bird on it which I'd inked and loaded up with some Stickles.

The stamp set Tape Your Message has some Washi Tape stamps in it and I used several on the two pages I did but here is an example of one that I stamped...journaled on and then just cut out.


The Hero Arts Products I are:

Friendly Flags
Tape Your Message
Today
Newspaper Background

Inks:
Garden Hills
Soft Purple
Cornflower
Bubblegum

Sea Layering Papers

Such fun to do!!!

I'm entering my layout in the Hero Arts Stamp Your Story Contest found HERE.

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. It's great seeing Dave back on your pages! So, what do you REALLY think about Hero Arts products? =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!