Monday, May 20, 2013

Moving Right Along....

....I've been on a mission to use up the products that came with my Simon Says Stamp Card Kits.  I have pretty much used up all the January product so now I am on to the February kit.

I loved that kit....the papers were so pretty and the stamp set was absolutely the best.  I have made so many cards with it....and it is a set that I know I will reach for again and again!  I just love the little dresses...and the little hanger....and the flowers are wonderful.

Here is the stamp set:

And here is the monthly kit:

Here is one card I made with the kit which I posted a while back.  I loved this card.  And now I've made several more.  Here is the first one I want to share:


I love that big whimsical flower.  I stamped it 9 times with Versamark and then heat embossed it with some white embossing powder.  I cut the various layers out and stacked them to give the flower a bit more dimension and I added some little pearls to the center.

Here you can see the layers a bit better:
It was fun and pretty fast and I love the way it ended up looking.  What a fun card....and I love the way the sentiment looks, too, with the 2 styles of script.  Very cool...so chic! :)

I've made several other cards which I will share the next few days....you lucky readers!

I am entering the following challenges: 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Flower Power.
Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: Favorite Ink....a hard one to choose there....but I think my all time favorite for versatility is Versamark!

And wahoo....I finished my Week 20 for Project Life!  I am up to date!!!  Amazing! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous week and has a bit of time to enjoy some creating!

Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. ohhhh, I love those flowers, they are gorgeous!!! Good for you for being up to date, I think I caught up during the crummy weather day yesterday...I need to do this past week, but didn't have my pictures ready for that. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! You did a fabulous job using the SSS Kit!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. georgus card,i love this flowers,they are adoarable,love them.

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the layers really give it added interest and dimension. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Susan...congrats on your being chosen as one of the Top Three for our favorite ink challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Your card is gorgeous! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Susan - love those funky flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your top 3 win, this is a fabulous card! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful card - congrats on your top 3 at SSS!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me tell you, this is one of my favorite stamp sets!!!! Isn't it so pretty and girly?!! Right up my alley!!! LOVE your 3 gorgeous stitched flowers!!! And LOVE your choice of colors!!! (; Also, CONGRATS on making it as Top 3 at SSS!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, and congratulations on being chosen at SSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!