Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Couple of Cards...

I did a little crafting over the weekend which was fun (I AM SO FAR BEHIND!).

I've talked before about how much I enjoy the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit which comes out monthly.  They are fabulous kits which come with SSS exclusive stamps that are so much fun and are generally so versatile.  My wish list at SSS is longer than my grocery list for food for Thanksgiving! LOL!!!

On to my cards....here is the October card kit and was filled with the cutest Lawn Fawn papers:

Looking at it makes me want to go craft right now!  It came with the cutest sequins that I have yet to use...and the paint...and the twine....so much fun!

Here are two versions of a card I made:


And most amazingly....I even mailed these out and did not put them in my personal stash to hoard! :)

Thanks for the emails and messages about my foot.  It's coming along.  I can even get a shoe on it.  Can't walk in it but I can get it on! LOL!!!  That's not true....I did have it on for a few hours yesterday and was able to get around my house pretty easily.  I'm doing great...I head back to the doctor next week and I hope he will be as pleased with my progress as I am!

Happy Crafting, my friends...and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Like your stamping on the pattern -paper. I did some of that this wk; that is stamp on pattern paper. Glad that your foot is recovering.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan you made me smile with the comment that you mailed it instead of hoarding it!! I am guilty of hoarding 90 % of the time!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!