Sunday, November 10, 2013

Project Life: Week 42

My crafting time will be minimal the next week or two.  I've had surgery on my foot and can't motivate the stairs to get to my craftroom just yet!  But I'm making progress and hope to be back in my little haven by the end of the week....maybe even sooner! :)

But before the foot butchering I did get Week 42 done of my beloved Project Life and here is the left side:

Again, I've used a photo heavy way of doing things.  Instead of individual journaling I just stuck numbers on each photo and then did a journaling card that corresponded to said numbers.  The easy way out! LOL!
Here is the "Week" card which I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo and used the negative cut.  The dates were stamped with a Basic Grey stamp (I think!).  I did a little messy stitching across the top.


Here is the journaling card...nothing too special except I added an enamel dot to it for a little dimension.
 

And here is the right side:
For the top photo of Wade's first bath I used a Lily Pad template so I could use several of the photos.  For some reason I just love the top left photo with the three images of Taylor reflected in the mirrors.  Too funny!
A few days after Wade was born I got my daughter to snap this photo (I think I already shared it) of the grand kids and me.
For my PL album I had it printed as a 5x7 and put it in one of the Becky Higgins insert pages.
For the reverse of it I had this photo of Taylor and Wade printed in a 5x7 size as well.
Just too cute, to me....and a rare smile from Taylor! 
And I just love her eyebrows!  If you look at the photo of her uncle behind the 5x7 you will see what side of the family she gets those eyebrows from! LOL!

And that's it for today.

Wish me luck in my recovery so that I can hobble to my craft room AND get back out on the tennis court soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hope your foot is feeling better and Dr. gives you driving clearance tomorrow :-)

    I love that little baby...I'm thinking I need to snuggle him. Love the pic of Taylor and him-so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we discovered PL this year. What a special year for you to remember in detail. I LOVE the photo of Wade on the left page, lower L corner!! The photo of you with all your grands is a treasure, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the days of bathing my daughter. The photo of Taylor & Wade with their butts to us is a fav as well as the one of Taylor & Wade and Taylor is smiling. The eyebrows are just amazing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to add a wishing you a speedy recovery in my prev comment. Mailed you a card postal.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better my friend. Sorry to hear about your surgery but I hope the results are what you hope for. Love your project life lay out, just wonderful.
    Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!