Friday, November 15, 2013

Project Life: Week 43

Well, there you go!  I was able to take my butchered foot and hobble down 14 stairs yesterday to work on my Project Life! Woohoo!  I even got a shoe on today.  Ten days post op and I'm in a shoe.  Ok, I will admit I only had the shoe on for about an hour but it's a start, right?

:)

So on to Project Life and Week 43....
Here is my left side:

 I usually make full "week cards" with no pictures but I like how Donna Gibson at 365 Days of Donna incorporated a picture as her week card.  (If you click on the link you'll see what I mean.)  Donna does her Project Life digitally which we know is a lot easier and less time consuming and less expensive as compared to THE REAL DEAL paper....  Just kidding.  She will slap me for that!  HAHA!  Anyway, she does do the digital version and her pages are always sooooo waaaaay cool.  Check her out if you're thinking about doing Project Life.  Even though she does the easier difficult digital version her pages are such an inspiration to me each week.

Anyway, I added a little flair button to cover an ink spot mistake spruce up my card:
 The papers and flair are from Fancy Pants and the Trendsetter line.  The "week" was stamped with a Hero Arts alpha set and the 43 was stamped with a Memories stamp set I have had for a very long time and is oh-so-versatile!

The journaling card below was done with the Fancy Pants papers...the stamps are from KI and I decided to distress and curl the edges a bit...and use a few little staples to adhere it.  Why?  Because I wanted to! :)


Here is the right side:
Whoopsie...a little glare on the top but you get the idea...look at those cute little feet!
And here is my journaling card...again...same line of papers with the KI stamp "remember this" at the top.
And that's it for Week 43. 

Stay tuned for Week 44....! Halloween WEEK!!!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are easing back into recovering w/ your foot. Like the petting zoo pics. I'm like a kid at the Zoo.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hour in a shoe! You'll be human real soon now! I see the surgery didn't hurt your creativity. Your grandchildren are beautiful, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe our next scrapbooking get together you need to persuade new Mama to bring little guy so we can all have some cuddle time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Susan, I hate the thought of you with a sore foot, Oh I'm so sorry.... But these pictures on this post are so cute I love the work you did even if you had to hobble down 14 stairs...Take good care my friend.
    Hugs,
    Judy. Oh bows will do the trick on my card thank you for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!