Sunday, January 5, 2014

Project Life: Week 47

Onto Week 47 of Project Life 2013.  Just a few more to finish up this here book (Volume 2, by the way!).

Again, I continued with my photo heavy approach.  Photo Heavy + Less Time Needed to Make Cute Stuff for Filler Cards = Faster Pages and a Happier Susan

Sigh....

I look at my first pages of the year and they are full of fun, creative things.  I look at my final pages of the year and think...well, it's done but creativity is out the window.  LOL!  I'm ok with that.  I've got my vinyl, you know...

I used the Becky Higgins Floral theme pack.  OK...there is a story behind that.  Until just now when I was googling this card pack to see what the name was I thought all along I had the "Fall" kit.  When I opened it up and looked at it I thought...why on earth would Becky be using all these flower things for the fall?  That doesn't make sense to me, Becky.  Well, apparently when I thought I was buying "Fall" I was really buying "Floral"!  And I only now realized it!  I guess that happens when you don't have your 3.0 readers with you and you can't see a thing!!!  LOL!  Oh well....the colors were sort of ok and now that it's done I am not redoing.  Sheesh!  And David, Taylor and Wade will not mind one bit that I used a flower here and there in the middle of the FALL!.

They will like this one day...when they can read (and they won't need readers for a long, long time!)!  I put a couple of Studio Calico arrows on the card.  I love that....and I love them. 

Here is my Week card done with a couple of sets of Thicker letter stickers.


Here is the right side:

There is my booboo foot after the surgeon took off the bandages.  Icky.  HAHA!  But it is my story, isn't it?  And the flowers on the cards balance out the grossness of the foot.  And that is the REAL reason I chose flowers this week.  (NOT!)

I am sure in the middle of the spring I will accidentally use a snowflake theme because I will think it looks like flower.  Oh well....

I'm meeting up at Archiver's today with friends, Christine, Kim of the Basement Stamper, Heather and maybe a few others.  Archiver's...my favorite store...is closing its doors forever as of February 15.  So sad....  I'm sure I will get up there again before the closing but we ladies are meeting up for shopping and lunch.  The beginning of our farewell tour...  :(

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Like the school program photo of David since it reminds me of fun times when daughter was younger and there were school programs to attend.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!