Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project Life: Week 50

Well, it is happening...I'm getting close to the end of the year!  (And already behind for PL 2014!....lol!)

Here is my left side:
I used We R Memory Keepers cards for this weeks' layouts.

Here is the right side:

That's my future daughter in law and me in the middle right photo at the P!NK concert.  She looked adorable in her mohawk...I looked ridiculous in my 'fro...but we sure had a good time.  I snagged that photo of P!NK from a photo on the Great World Wide Web.  She was amazing...so acrobatic and physical...such an incredibly physical performance....and she never missed a not.  That girl has some pipes on her!  We had a great time at her concert and even made the jumbotron in our wigs.  Our 15 "seconds" of fame.  LOL!
I cut "P!NK" with my Silhouette Cameo.
And added a little ribbon to my journaling card:
And that's it for Week 50.  2 more weeks to go! ...well 2 more weeks and half a week as the 31st was in the middle of the week.  Oy Vey!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Great week! And you're almost done. I don't even remember what week I'm on. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!