Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thinking of You

You can never have too many "Thinking of You" cards.  I mean, who doesn't like getting a card that lets you know someone has had you on her mind?  Seriously...

I used some items from the July Simon Says Stamp kit which I may have mentioned once or a thousand times how wonderful that month's kit has been.  I loved everything that came in it...particularly the stamp set which you can see here:
 
I just love it...will use it again and again (if I remember!)...
So here's a card I made with some of the stuff that came in the kit.  I wanted to use up some of the printed papers and some of the little puffy stickers that came with it.


Here is a bit of a closeup:

 The matts/cards were die cut with the Lawn Fawn 3x4 die I have that puts a really cool little "stitched" edge around it.  It's hard to see here but it's there, I promise.  I heat embossed the sentiment with some Zing embossing powder.  I love the way it embossed...such a great stamp.  I used the EK Success little punches for the banner.  I cut out the little typewriter at the bottom from some of the printed paper and put it on some foam tape.  The BFF and Miss You stickers are part of the Pink Paislee puffy stickers pack.  Too cute.  Simple...and I used up some scraps!  Yay!

Hope you all have a fabulously creative day!

2 comments:

  1. That type writer looks so cute Susan
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching shows up nicely. Like the papers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!